Wednesday 8 April 2009

ART Specially Event in Zeist - The Netherlands


A very busy show. I was glued to my chair for 6 hours the first day doing Make n Takes continually. I did not get an opportunity to take many pictures or look around the show properly.
Ooooh look how that came out!

Me with French Joanne

Penny Carol Q Hilde (Wezz) and myselfField trip in convoy to to Keukenhof in Lisse to visit the bulb fields and the park



Well you have to do the touristy things

Angela and Linda
Linda and Mary Kay are up there
The famous Black Tulips

Isn't this view gorgeous

5 comments:

Genie said...

Lovely pics Carol
and loved your altered tin
Happy Easter
Jean

Pauline h said...

it looks like fun
pauline

Rosie said...

Carol I see you were coping well at the Show! What a gorgeous sight the tulips are! TFS =)

Unknown said...

Carol looks like you had a great time, how fun to meet Ria.
The clogs were so you lol and the tulip fields glorious xx

Unknown said...

Hi Carol, Great blog by the way.

You had recently stopped by my blog and asked about how I used the Perfect pearls on my butterfly image. For the most part it was adding just enough water to a little perfect pearl to make a thick paint then applying. I also combined Shimmerz with some to give extra color and sparkle. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a great comment. I appreciate it. Erika (Ink Cut & Fold)