Sunday, 7 March 2010

Polymer Clay

This picture is not brilliant.
I added a die cut flourish to a metallic box lid.
Then I applied alcohol inks
On top of this I applied Rock candy crackle paint which lifted the alcohol inks.
I applied another layer, when dry I swiped with an inkpad, more flaked off so I sealed it with a Krylon spray.
Then I added my Polymer Clay face. This was made with black Fimo and brushed with Perfect Pearls.

2 comments:

Lottie said...

Absolutely gorgeous -I have yet to venture into the world of polymer clay - I am so tempted

Jill said...

Always something interesting on your blog Carol.