Wednesday 4 April 2012

WOYWW 148

 Well after the anxious month of March with my son having had 2 brain operations I am doing some crafting again. I have been playing with some techniques on ATC's. I also finished some outstanding swaps which have been mailed out to the recipients. Can you see Bobby with his new shorts on:-))) Getting ready for his Jollies.
 Desk number 2, not a lot going on as I am having a bit of a sort out.
 This is a storage and play area in the rear room of our tandem garage.
Guess where and what this is?
I will have blog candy for one lucky person.
It will be a surprise package so no photo.
It is my 5th Blogaversary too.
I will draw a name at the end of the month from the comments.

Now if you have read this far please join in the Worldwide, Famous WOYWW over at our red leader Julia's Blog.  

9 comments:

May said...

Busy bee craft room, I do hope your son is doing ok and is recovering x x I am afraid I have no idea what that is in your craft room, a wild guess.. is it a stamp making thingy!!!!, Happy Easter, Hugs May x x x No11

Elizabeth said...

Hi Carol, I hope your son is doing well after his operations. My guess is that the object in question is some sort of oven, but beyond that I'm not at all sure. Happy Easter when it comes. Elizabeth x #147

My name is Cindy said...

I'm going with some kind of stamp making machine as well. Love your tags in their display. Do hope your son is over the worst, must have been a nervewracking time for you. Happy WOYWW Cindy #67

Miriam said...

lovely space - thanks for sharing.

#107

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Carol,

Hmm, that's an interesting object. I notice that it has a thermostat and knobs that look like you press down on. So, you heat up something and squish it?!? haaaa

Happy Anniversary, by the way.

I'm not participating this week but wanted to pop over to see what you've been up to.

Hugs,
Kay

ScrappnBee said...

SO glad that everything is going better! The room is looking great. I have no idea what your pic is LOL! Thanks for sharing and have a great week! -Amanda x142

Karen said...

Wow that's a lovely craft room, full of wonderful surprises around every corner by the look of it!!! Best wishes to your Son after his ops. Karen 89 x

Darnell said...

Thanks for the peek! I hope your son has a smooth recovery. After all you've been through, it's good to see you get back to the comfort of creating. Take care! #141

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I hope you son is well on his way to full recovery by now. Your desk looks very exciting, but I have no idea what that thing is. Can't wait for you to tell us all. have a good Easter. xx Maggie #9