Wednesday 11 April 2012

WOYWW 149

The state of my desk no 2. Desk no 1 is piled up with stuff for sorting. New London stamps from Stampattack cut out and ready for U Mount. Underneath them is a board book I have been working on for awhile.
WOYWW

 This is how I have some of my UM's stored on laminate sheets and in file boxes which are labelled.
The file boxes are from Asda and very cheapo.

Here they are on the shelf. Neat huh.
Now you have perused my desk jump to Julia's blog and snoop some more.
Anyone going to Art Specially in Zeist, The Netherlands at the weekend? If so please make yourself known to us. I will be wearing my badge courtesy of Julia.

10 comments:

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Carol,

Nice busy desk here!!! Have fun with your new stamps.

Happy WOYWW
Hugs,
Kay
36

SandeeNC said...

Love your blog, I joined up! So glad to hear your wearing the WOYWW badge at the event, hope you meet someone from here, how awesome would that be? lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina #50

Jacqui Chimes said...

Hope you enjoy your trip Carol. Jacqui #111

BJ said...

good storage solution BJ #42

Peggy Cain said...

so organized great idea! have a great week

Lisa-Jane said...

That looks like a lot of stamps but they are so tidy! Have fun on your trip!

Miriam said...

Lovely stamps xx

#148

Eliza said...

What an active desk you have going on there. I am jelous, of your new stamps they look fabulous.

Happy crafting
Eliza #80

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fab storage! Take care, it's Friday but I'm still working my way through the WOYWW list. Love Zo xx 75

Anonymous said...

Your new stamps look great -- and your nice neat storage, too. Happy WOYWW (on Monday) from Laura #124