Wednesday 20 February 2008

Credit Card Painting

Another challenge on Next Generations was to use acrylic paints and credit cards to scrape paint onto cardstock and create a background. I used metallic acrylics and made a line of blobs of paint on my non stick craft sheet. I picked this up with the edge of the cc and scraped it onto the card. I kept picking up more paint and scraping till the card was covered and I was happy with it.


Same technique but I still had paint on my craft sheet so I picked it up with the shorter edge of the credit card and created lines. It gives the piece some depth.

6 comments:

Fiona said...

Love the bright colours Carol. Great backgrounds.
Fiona

Carol said...

Gorgeous, love the colors, the design, beautiful.

Annie Stamps said...

Lovely effect Caz. It's bright and beautiful.

Trish Bee said...

Gorgeous bright and beautiful backgrounds - just the way I like em :)

Susie said...

I really love these Carol. I really like the idea of adding the lines. You're right, it adds great depth and texture.

Rena Sawatski said...

Wow. Love the bright colours on this.