Sunday 17 October 2010

Japan Day October 17th

Today Jo and I attended The Japan Day as vendors at The Midland Hotel Manchester.
We had a couple of tables booked. Jo worked hard on Make and Takes which proved extremely popular. We were busy all day and it was great to meet up with friends from some of the Yahoo lists and others from Blog Land. I received a lovely post it note wall hanging from LizzyBobs. Thanks again.
I managed to escape to take the following photos so ENJOY.
(Photos 1 and 2 are of our tables) hop over to Jo's Blog to see more
photos.















2 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

It was a great day, and didn't we work hard and have fun!?! Shame we didn't get any of the sushi and other goodies there with being so busy!
Hugs Jo x

CarlavdM said...

Also wonderful photo's of the Japan-day you did with Jo.
If I had been there I would have brought a HUGE purse...lol