Tuesday 1 April 2014

My sister

                                                       

                                      
        This is dedicated to my younger sister Janette Warburton who died tragically      
                                            on Saturday March 29th
                                                                      R.I.P.
                                           No longer suffering in pain.
                                             27th July 1955 - 29th March 2014



7 comments:

sam21ski said...

Hugs xxx

Ann B said...

So sorry Carol
xxx

massofhair said...

So sorry for your loss Carol. Sending hugs xxx

cockney blonde said...

You know I'm thinking of you all. Hugs and loving thoughts are with you, x

JoZart Designs said...

Love and sympathy to you and all your family for such a tragic loss.
Jo x

Neet said...

Think I have said all I can say - just sending love to you all.
Love
Neet xx

Christine said...

Thinking of you at this sad time.
Christine xx