Sunday 12 June 2011

Sharing more stuff


Had fun with stencilling using masks and stencils on some mini book pages
This card is a Triple Flap Card
Some fancy folding here for my Diamond Card. I chose a Bird Theme and the stamps used were designed by my friend Jo of Jozart Designs for my Inked Impressions range of stamps.
The birdcage die is fromTim Holtz
A Wall Hanging with the Sleepy Heads Designs By Jozart.

This one is using my Eiffel Tower Designs.
This is the Red Lion Farm Cafe in Haughton.
They have these gorgeous Alpackas

3 comments:

sandra de said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and saying hi. I do love those aplacas, beautiful eye lashes!

sam21ski said...

Oooh fab furry animals!!! They look so cute and cuddly, bet they aren't though!!!

I've just made a mini tag book using that sizzix tag die - lol!!!! Great minds and all that!!

Sam xxx

http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

Bubbles said...

Do alpacas spit? I have to ask because I know camels and llamas do - and it's really disgusting! *lol*
Loving the triple diamond card - everyting is stunning, but that one really caught my attention.