Wednesday 8 June 2011

WOYWW 105

Today I am visiting my friend Leo for a few days crafting. This was the workspace when I arrived.
A few hours later and I have made a bit of a mess but 3 cards too. Scroll down to see what I saw through the square window.
Sounds like Playschool LOL
Daddy Woodpecker feeding Baby Woodpecker.
Daddy and Baby on the log.
The greedy squirrel on the fat ball.
How's that for entertainment while crafting.
If you like to snoop other peeps desks then hop over to Julia's Blog.

6 comments:

Twiglet said...

Fantastic wildlife pics! We have a pair of woodies but they haven't introduced us to their youngsters yet this year!

JoZart Designs said...

Fab post seeing both your desk and the local entertaining inhabitants. Give my love to Leo! Have fun you two....
love Jo x

Sarpreet said...

gorgeous pictures, great workspace, Thank you for sharing, Happy WOYWW 105, #22 (please do check out my blog candy)

Anonymous said...

What great entertainmet to craft by.

You kept a very tidy desk and got a lot accomplished.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wow what an awesome spot you have there! how different other parts of the world are...must put some of our wildlife out there too love the crafty desk too as well as the feathered furry frineds, love Shaz in oz.x ps better late than never!

Hettie said...

I love watching the birds oustide my home too, including a pair of black and white woodpeckers that come and raid the birdtable! Fantastic isn't it, nature?